Brew/Spirit Tasting Tours
On this tour we will explore the historical Texas Hill Country as you travel by comfortably appointed minibus. This your chance to relax, sit back and fully appreciate the scenic drive through gentle rolling hills, limestone cliffs, bluffs, serene lakes and terrain cut by spring-fed rivers. You will experience the diverse culture of Mexican, Native American, Spanish, Italian and German influences.
- A brief history of Texas Brew/Spirits.
- Complimentary snacks and water.
- Visit a mixture of 3 craft breweries/distilleries, smaller microbreweries in the Texas Hill Country.
- At our larger brewery stops you will get a tour to see how their Brew/Spirit is made.
- At each stop you’ll get to try a wide variety of local craft Brew/Spirits.
- Lunch will also be available at one of our stops.
- Receive a glass with the brewery/distillery logo to take home(when available). Round trip transportation in a well-appointed vehicle
- Pick up in San Antonio and travel to the TEXAS HILL COUNTRY at 11:00am and return about 6:00 pm